Careers beyond the ordinary
At Kratos Votech Training, our residential and commercial electricity job training program will equip you with the practical, hands-on knowledge needed to be successful in the high-demand building and construction trades industry. Students learn the technical skills that employers are really looking for. Prepare to solve the needs of homeowners and businesses as an electrician. This is a multi-disciplinary program that aims to give students the skills, knowledge, and confidence required to proceed with apprenticeships in the Electrician trade.
Train for an apprenticeship or other positions in skilled trades. Training includes OSHA safety, construction math, blueprint reading, tool usage, and other trade skills used on the job. Students will be prepared to enter an electrical apprenticeship program upon completion.
A strong emphasis on safety, including the Osha 10 certifications, will prepare the students to train with a variety of tools, techniques, and materials in well-equipped shops as they complete the curriculum. The program’s three terms of academic and technical training ensure that students are able to apply theoretical knowledge to practical applications.
Upon successful completion of this Certificate, students will be able to:
- Prepare to pass National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) certifications plus OSHA-10 and First Aid/CPR;
- Demonstrate safe and effective basic skills required in various construction trades including trade calculations, tool usage, reading construction drawings, and basic communication.
- Perform tasks associated with entry-level workers in the electrician niche.
- Prepare for successful entry into an electrical apprenticeship program.
- determine his/her personal suitability for work and continued study in the electrical trade sector
- solve problems and make decisions that contribute to academic success
- use a computer and the appropriate software to prepare assignments, and do research
- work cooperatively with others to carry out tasks
- increase his/her formal education level while gaining experiential knowledge
- explore opportunities available in the Electrician trade
- listen and communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in spoken and written English
- demonstrate knowledge of specialized Inuktitut vocabulary related to work in the trades
Pre-Apprenticeship programs develop the required competencies to meet industry standards for apprentice Electricians. Presentation of program content will draw heavily on
1. Respecting others’ work and developing healthy work relationships that respect fellow workers in all trades. This instructional strategy will help to prepare the students to work collaboratively with other trades personal toward a common end result.
2. development of skills through practice, effort, action, and patience. Instructors will seek to balance instructional methods through the use of learning labs and project-based learning assignments, in addition to conventional lectures.
3. Instructors will also promote an environment of inclusive participation through open dialogue and continuous feedback throughout the program. This instructional strategy draws upon a collaborative approach among students by forming working relationships with each other to collectively solve problems as they strive toward a common goal. Inuktitut will be the language of instruction wherever possible.
Industry Standard Instruction
We Teach Relevant Material In This Ever-Evolving Field Of Electricity. We Teach Prepare Students For A Successful Career As A Journeyman Or Master Mechanic. We Really Love Teaching Future Owners.
Live Instructor Chats
Having Necessary Guidance Throughout The Course Is Crucial. Most Of Our Material Is Available Online But Our Instructors And Assistants Are Available Via Chat, Cell, Video, And In Person.
Lab Has Proven To Be A Crucial Factor For Success In The Class. We Don’t Demand Attendance Because We Live In A Post Covid 19 World But We Highly Recommend Any Student To Attend.
Video Demonstration & Instruction
Most Of Our Instruction Has Been Filmed And Is Available Without Limits At Any Students Discretion Online. We Took About 3 Months To Film The Class.
We Have Unique Relationships With Our Ready To Hire Employers. Students Also Apply For Jobs Themselves. We Assist In The Process With Keyworded Resumes.
KVT Owns Several Businesses. Our Students Benefit As A Result Of The Properties That We Own. This Provides Hands-On Irreplaceable Experience.
In order to enter this program, applicants must have the following education:
High school diploma including a minimum of English, Math and 3 credits in Science
OR, as a Mature Student:
Must be a minimum of 17 years old and have been out of school for at least one school year
Full participation requires individuals to be physically capable of performing the work.
DPOR, IACET, DOL Credentials: Upon successful completion of the classes, students will receive a certificate of completion in pre electrical apprenticeship studies.
Most of our students finish the course in as little as 8 weeks. You have the ability to take your time yet we will diligently view your progression.
The variance is there because some students are working professionals, have children, and or life is happening. The course is here for you at your own pace yet we are your biggest cheerleaders to get the course work done in a reasonable amount of time.
Explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account.
- Sed ut perspiciatis, unde
- Omnis iste natus error sit
- Vluptatem accusantium
- Doloremque laudantium